GIORGINO True Type Font
v. 1.0 - March 19, 2011
Typeface (c) Davide Ardissone 2011. All Rights Reserved
- Free for personal, non-commercial use.
Under NO circumstances may this font be sold for a profit.
If you want to use it for commercial purposes, please contact
me first (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- This font package (font file + documentation) may not be
- This font is freely distributable, but you have to keep this
readme.txt file attached.
- This font comes "as is" with NO warranty whatsoever. I am not
and can not be held responsible for any damage incurred to
any computer after installing and/or using this font.
I made this font for my second-born son, Giorgio.
If you like this font, feel free to send me an e-mail.
[you can see Giorgio pressing "" key, while using Giorgino
font, of course]
EULA (End User License Agreement)
1. The font software is free for personal, non-commercial use an is freely distributable.
2. Obtaining a license is necessary in order to use the font software for commercial purposes.
3. The following terms and conditions refer to the standard license to use the font software for commercial purposes.
4. "Use for commercial purposes" means the use of the font software to create electronic and non-electronic documents that are sold as commercial products.
5. The standard license permits the user to install and use the font software onto a maximum of five (5) devices, e.g. personal computers. The licensed user can use the font software to create and design documents, and embed the font into documents such as Flash or PDF files. The licensed user has the rights expressly set forth in this Agreement and no other.
6. The License does not include the right to modify, reformat or otherwise change the source-code of the font.
7. In order to use the font software beyond the terms granted in this Agreement, e.g. for software development, Davide Ardissone must be contacted for authorization.
8. The License is non-exclusive and not transferable to third parties. The License do not include the right of resale, sub-License, rent, lease the font software. Licensed users agree that Davide Ardissone owns all right, title and interest in and to the Font Software, its structure, organization, code, and related files, including all property rights therein such as copyright, design and trademarks rights. Licensed users agree that the Font Software, its structure, organization, code, and related files are valuable property of Davide Ardissone and that any intentional Use of the Font Software not expressly permitted by the Agreement constitutes a theft of valuable property. All rights not expressly granted in the Agreement are expressly reserved to Davide Ardissone.
9. The Font Software is protected by the copyright and other intellectual property law of the European Union, by the copyright and design laws of other nations and by international treaties.